BlackTree’s team of clinical leaders has the expertise and real-life experience to help prepare your agency for the industry’s ever-changing landscape. The home health and hospice industry will continue to face increased regulatory scrutiny and declining reimbursement for the foreseeable future. Whether you need assistance with OASIS/coding, VBP preparation, Episode Management, improving outcomes, ADR appeals, or any other clinical challenge that your organization faces, BlackTree’s team of clinical experts is here to support you.
“I have had the opportunity to work directly with BlackTree Healthcare Consulting over the past four years. Their expertise with the nuances of our industry with respect to operational, financial and clinical services is exceptional. Their working understanding of reimbursement issues, combined with their knowledge of the regulatory scrutiny home health is faced with assists in offering a full, well rounded and competent product. I never hesitate to refer my colleagues to BlackTree, knowing they will receive undivided attention and incomparable service well worth the investment.”
Your current agency outcomes, processes and satisfaction survey results will impact your revenue starting in 2018. BlackTree’s Value Based Purchasing (VBP) program is designed to fit the unique needs of your agency in all phases of implementation to succeed during this transition.
- Assessment of agency baseline scores, state benchmarks and achievement thresholds for each outcome
- Agency projected financial impact on reimbursement
- Assessment of clinical operational processes and alignment with outcome improvement
- Design of Outcome Action Plan and Clinical Operational Action Plan
- Design Outcome and process improvement strategies
- Design Outcome dashboards
- VBP model education for all agency staff
- Project Management with ongoing assessment, implementation and evaluation of the action plan
- Monthly to Quarterly status calls on new VBP outcomes data with ongoing recommendations